Major Depressive Disorder: Common Questions – Lecture
In this Healthed lecture, Dr Khoo talks about antidepressant efficacy before focusing on antidepressant options and comparative effectiveness, optimising outcome by minimising “pseudo-resistance” and finishing with evidence-based strategies when first-line antidepressant therapy fails.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point