Malnutrition in the Community – Lecture
In this Healthed lecture, Louise Murray, Aged Care Specialist Dietitian; Accredited Practicing Dietitian; Dietitian Educator, Nosh to Nourish, will explain just by asking simple screen questions, malnutrition can be identified to prevent long term consequences. GP’s play a pivotal role in identifying malnutrition early and referring them to the allied health/ community services they need. Louise will also define malnutrition, it’s prevalence and the consequences of malnutrition, and provide useful clinical tips to identify the signs and symptoms of malnutrition. Practical strategies to screen, prevent and treat malnutrition will also be provided.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point