Management of Mild to Moderate Fever in Children – An Update on Current Best Practice – Lecture
In this Healthed lecture, Dr Michaela Murray provides an update on the “best practice” approach to reduce fever, rational and safe use of antipyretics, practical hydration strategies, common sources of infection to examine for, red flags and when to refer for further and urgent assessment.
This educational activity was developed by Healthed at the request of and with funding from GSK.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point