Management of Snake Bite
CPD: 3 Points
In this podcast, A/Prof Bill Nimo, Emergency Specialist and Deputy Director, The Epworth Hospital Richmond Emergency Department, provides an overview of snake bite in Australia and current first aid and hospital management. He also touches on some current issues such as the appropriate type and number of vials of antivenom one should give, and when it’s safe to keep and when should you transfer.
This podcast is proudly supported by Seqirus.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point