Managing Borderline Personality Disorder in Primary Care – Lecture
In this Healthed lecture, Prof Parker a Scientia Professor at the School of Psychiatry; UNSW, describes the key features of borderline personality disorder and explains how it is best differentiated from bipolar disorders. He also explores how good practice management principles can be used to effectively deal with tricky and sensitive scenarios that GPs often deal with (hence reducing the need to have a conversation with the Medical Board).
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point