Managing Schizophrenia in General Practice – Lecture
In this Healthed lecture, Dr Aneuryn Rozea, will explain that schizophrenia is a neuropsychiatric disorder that often co-occurs with other chronic conditions. It is a progressive disease. Rates of remission and recovery after a single episode are good (~80%), but rates decline with each subsequent episode. Maintaining adherence and optimizing symptom control improves physical health outcomes and this is where GPs have a very important role!
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point