Managing Schizophrenia in Primary Care and Antipsychotic Prescribing – Lecture CPD 1 Point
In this Healthed lecture, Prof David Castle, Psychiatrist and Professor of Psychiatry at St Vincent’s Health and The University of Melbourne, will cover the management of people living with schizophrenia, using a broad bio-psychosocial framework but with an emphasis on new medication options. The role of the GP will be emphasized, as will the importance of effecting better general healthcare for this group of individuals.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point