Medicolegal Risks and COVID Vaccine Roll-out – Lecture
In this Healthed lecture, Dr Penny Browne and Georgie Haysom outline the significant risk management issues that GPs need to address: informed consent, supervision of others giving the vaccine, patients from other practices, eligibility, assessment and record-keeping, reporting of adverse events, cold-chain breach. These issues and more will be discussed in detail to assist you and your practice to stay safe and free of unnecessary liability.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point