Melanoma – An Update on Practical Management and New Treatments
In this week’s podcast, Professor of Melanoma and Surgical Oncology at the University of Sydney, Prof John Thompson talks to GP and RACGP President Dr Harry Nespolon about the latest guidelines on melanoma management, the implications of recent research findings, and the impact of new, more targeted treatments.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point