Menopause Management in Women with a History of Cancer – Lecture
In this podcast lecture, Prof Martha Hickey, head of the Gynaecology Research Centre at The University of Melbourne and The Royal Women’s Hospital, discusses menopause management in women with a history of cancer, and provides some valuable insights and advice that GPs can use in their practice.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point