Microbiome, Probiotics and Upper Respiratory Tract Infections – Lecture
In this Healthed lecture, Prof Patricia Conway, Adjunct Professor at the School of Biological, Earth and Environmental Sciences, UNSW, takes a look at the gut microbiome, probiotics and their impact on upper respiratory tract infections.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point