National Cervical Screening Program – An Update on Recent Changes – Lecture CPD 1 Point
The intermediate risk pathway for patients with a HPV (not 16/18) +ve cervical screening test result changed on 1st February 2021 based on new data collected from the National Cervical Screening Program. In order to support best-practice clinical care, this presentation will explain what the changes to the pathway are for patients at low risk and higher risk of underlying high grade abnormalities.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point