New Approaches to the Management of Heart Failure – Lecture
CPD: 1 Point
Dr Peter Purnell, Cardiovascular Imaging Specialist and Director of Cardiovascular Trials WA Inc, discusses the causes and management of heart failure with a focus on major new developments regarding the role of SGLTs in the prevention and management of heart failure in patients with and without T2D. He also describes the significance of the recently reported DAPA HF findings and their practical relevance.
This podcast is supported by an unrestricted educational grant from AstraZeneca.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point