Olive Oil, Lipids and Cardiovascular Risk – Lecture
In this Healthed lecture, Dr Jason Kaplan, a Specialist Cardiologist and Physician summarises the science and shares the results of studies confirming the benefits of olive oil which include positive effects on inflammation, endothelial function, hypertension, insulin sensitivity and diabetes. There are also specific benefits for lipid profile and cardiovascular risk.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point