Paracetamol Dosing in Children – An Update – Lecture
In this Healthed lecture, Rose will describe how paracetamol as one of the most frequently recommended medications, dosage is often incorrectly calculated by both carers and health professionals. Rose will also describe the current understandings of paracetamol absorption and metabolism mean that dosage should be by weight. She will unpack common issues that lead to increased risk of under and over dosing.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point