Pathways to Colorectal Cancer Treatment – Lecture
In this Healthed lecture, Dr Cherry Koh, will explain the management options for colorectal cancer, especially surgical options which have grown dramatically and it is often difficult to keep up with the techniques and new technology. This talk will bring GPs up to speed on many of these new developments so that they can help their patients understand and choose which management pathway and which surgical option might be best for them.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point