Pertussis Prevention in Adults – Lecture
In this podcast lecture, Dr Peter Eizenberg, a GP and a member of the AusVaxSafety Advisory Committee and the Immunisation Coalition Scientific Advisory Committee, discusses pertussis and its prevention in adults.
This educational activity was developed by Healthed at the request of and with funding from GSK.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point