Practical Melanoma Management in GP
Early diagnosis and the ideal management of melanoma is essential for a good prognosis, and GPs play an essential role as the first line of defence. In this practical presentation from the Melanoma Institute Australia’s A/Prof Robyn Saw, you will learn how to identify a high risk patient; key steps in doing an effective skin check; the ideal biopsy; the implications that sentinel lymph node biopsies have for therapy; and when to refer patients.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point