Preconception, Pregnancy and Postnatal Iron Deficiency – Why Earlier Detection and Management is Important – Lecture
Dr Helen Savoia, a Consultant Haematologist and Director of Laboratory Services at Royal Children’s and Royal Women’s Hospital Melbourne, discusses the detection and management of iron deficiency in infants, including preconception and during pregnancy.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point