Premature Menopause – Lecture
A/Prof Eden will provide practical advice on how to effectively manage women experiencing premature ovarian failure which is a common and undertreated condition. Failure to treat is associated with increased risks of heart disease, fractures and CNS problems. A/Prof Eden will also explain that hormonal replacement therapy in this situation has some unique considerations as well as challenges as NOT all MHTs are the same and costs can vary considerably.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point