Reducing the Risk of Food Allergy in Children – Latest Evidence and Guidelines – Lecture CPD 1 Point
Results from recent studies have seen a fundamental shift in our understanding of food allergies in children and how they can be prevented.
In this Healthed lecture, hear Allergist and Immunologist Dr Marnie Robinson, from the Royal Children’s Hospital in Melbourne, outline how this new knowledge has changed the way we manage children at high risk of developing food allergies and what we should now be recommending to parents of these children.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point