Relationships, Sexual Function and Other Important Psychosocial Impacts of Anti-Depressants – Lecture
In this Healthed lecture, Prof Malcolm Hopwood, Psychiatrist and Director of the Professorial Psychiatry Unit, University of Melbourne, Albert Road Clinic (ARC), will cover the complexity of managing major depression that relates to its impact on relationships, which includes a range of issues such as emotional blunting, energy levels and somnolence as well as sexual dysfunction. It’s a common issue which will have many potential contributing factors, of which pharmacotherapy is one. A large body of evidence demonstrates that this is issue is not often given the attention that it deserves and yet it is a key contributor to recovery and remission.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point