Patients experiencing abuse or violence are likely to first disclose their situation in a primary care setting. This session with Marie Stopes Australia’s Deputy Medical Director Dr Catriona Melville will explore the issue of reproductive coercion – what it is, how it manifests, its health impacts, and how GPs and other healthcare professionals can enable patient safety in clinical settings.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point