Safe Sleep and Settling – The Latest, Including the Triple Risk Theory – Lecture
In this Healthed lecture, Cindy Davenport will explain the research that shows safe sleeping practices are more often followed when parents and caregivers receive consistent and evidence-based information and resources from GP’s and other health professionals. Join us to understand SUDI (Sudden and Unexpected Death in Infancy); the Triple Risk Factor and the latest to assist parents to understand the risks and how to sleep their infant safely.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point