Self-Harm: Practical Strategies for GPs
Dr Claire Kelly, Manager of Research and Evaluation at Mental Health First Aid Australia, talks to GP and RACGP president Dr Harry Nespolon about some practical strategies that can help GPs better identify and understand self-injury, and support change in self-harming patients.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point