Sexual Function and Antidepressant Therapy – Lecture
In this Healthed lecture, Psychiatrist and Director of the Professorial Psychiatry Unit, University of Melbourne at Albert Road Clinic – Prof Malcolm Hopwood explains that one of the complexities of managing major depression is related to the role of sexual dysfunction. It’s a common issue which will have many potential contributing factors, of which pharmacotherapy is one. A large body of evidence demonstrates that sexual dysfunction is not often discussed in this situation yet is likely to contribute to poor adherence.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point