Shifting Paradigms in Prevention and Management of Heart Failure
CPD: 1 Point
A/Prof John Atherton, Director of Cardiology, Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital, describes major new developments regarding the role of SGLTs in the prevention and management of heart failure in this podcast, findings that relate both to patients with and without T2D. He will describe the significance of the recently reported DAPA HF findings and their practical relevance to frontline health professionals.
This podcast is supported by an unrestricted educational grant from AstraZeneca.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point