Should we be Prescribing Green Space? – Lecture
Should GPs be recommending a lifestyle that purposefully involves regular engagement with green space? Dr Rachael Sharman, a Senior Lecturer in Psychology at the University of the Sunshine Coast’s School of Social Sciences believes so. In this presentation Dr Sharman discusses the growing body of evidence on the positive health impacts of exposure to natural environments such as gardens and parks.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point