Sleep Problems in Pregnancy
In this week’s podcast, RACGP President Dr Harry Nespolon interviews A/Prof Jill Dorrian from the University of South Australia’s School of Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy about sleep architecture changes during pregnancy, and interventions for women who experience sleep problems at this time.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point