Teen Sleep and Digital Technology – Important Issues – Lecture
Digital devices compromise teen sleep via five independent mechanisms, yet despite this causing significant learning, mood & behavioural problems, chronic teen sleep deprivation is rarely diagnosed by family practitioners, and is often mislabeled. This presentation by Dr Chris Seton, Paediatric and Adolescent Sleep Physician, Woolcock Institute of Medical Research, tackles this growing issue, and the benefits of treatments for chronic teen sleep deprivation.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point