The Clinical Takeaway: Alopecia Areata
The Clinical Takeaway: Alopecia areata
In this episode:
– How do we differentiate alopecia areata from other forms of hair loss?
– When and how do we treat? Should we look for other autoimmune disorders?
– When do we intensify treatments from topical to immunotherapy and other more novel types of treatment?
Host: Dr David Lim, GP
Guest: Prof Rodney Sinclair, Director of Dermatology, Epworth Hospital; Head of the Epworth Dermatology Research Centre; Professor of Dermatology, University of Melbourne
Total time: 41 mins
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point