The Clinical Takeaway: Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy
In this episode:
– Research is increasingly linking repeated head injury sports with domestic violence and CTE
– Is it possible to differentiate between Dementia and CTE?
– What is the management strategy for CTE?
Host: Dr David Lim, GP
Host: Dr Rowena Mobbs, Neurologist; Clinical Lecturer, The University of Sydney; Adjunct Fellow Macquarie University
Total time: 30 mins
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point