The Clinical Takeaway: The Snoring Child – Practical Tips
The Clinical Takeaway Podcast: The Snoring Child – Practical Tips
In this episode:
– Snoring in children – when is it a problem?
– Where do I refer them to? How is it managed?
– When is sleep study necessary?
Host: Dr David Lim, GP
Guest: Dr Jasneek Chawla, Consultant Physician in Paediatric Respiratory & Sleep Medicine
Total time: 29 mins
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point