The Clinical Takeaway: Thyroid Lumps – Invasive and Non-Invasive Options
– Less is more for thyroid surgery! When is surgery indicated? What are the unique surgical risks? What if the nodule is malignant?
– What should GPs do in the first days, weeks and months following surgery?
– Radiofrequency ablation of benign thyroid nodules and the advantages over surgery
Host: Dr David Lim, GP
Total time: 33 mins
Guest: A/Prof Catherine Sinclair, Thyroid Surgeon, Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgeon, Australasia and United States
Get in touch with Dr Catherine Sinclair at [email protected] or follow via twitter: @drcathsinclair
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point