The Renewed Cervical Screening Program – What GPs Need to Know
The Renewed Cervical Screening program has brought changes to clinical practice in Australia. In this podcast interview, A/Prof Annabelle Farnsworth, President of the Australian Society for Colposcopy & Cervical Pathology, and Medical Director at Douglass Hanly Moir, talks to RACGP President Dr Harry Nespolon about HPV, the latest vaccines, self-collection, and how the renewed program could potentially eliminate cervical cancer by 2035.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point