The Significant Impact of Cancer on the Family
GPs often see families at the beginning of their cancer experience, and this provides an invaluable opportunity to support not only the patient, but the entire family unit in coping better with the journey ahead. In this podcast Sandy Cham, Clinical Psychologist and General Manager at CanTeen addresses the primary needs of families going through a cancer experience: information, how to talk about cancer, and connection with peers who understand.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point