Travel Medicine Update – Typhoid, Japanese Encephalitis and Diarrhoea
Dr Bernard Hudson, Microbiologist and Infectious Diseases Physician, will cover major updates on the prevention of malaria, Japanese encephalitis, traveller’s diarrhoea and other recent developments in travel medicine, in this podcast lecture.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point