Understanding Breast Pathology Reports – Lecture
In this Healthed lecture, Dr Cindy Mak, Breast Surgeon, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, explains some of the key features to look out for in these reports, how the pathology findings should be interpreted and, probably most importantly, how breast biopsy results should be explained to patients.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point