Uterine-Sparing Surgery – What GPs Need to Know
In this interview with RACGP President Dr Harry Nespolon, Gynaecologist and Laparoscopic Surgeon Prof Jason Abbott shares the latest thinking – and some practical tips for GPs – on hysterectomy and the latest uterine-sparing surgical alternatives. Some of these newer alternatives can be real game changers for patients and yet are underutilised, mostly due to lack of awareness.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point