Vitamin D in Pregnancy – Supplement or Not?
In today’s podcast lecture, Prof Craig Munns, Senior Staff Specialist in Endocrinology at Westmead Children’s Hospital, will discuss the issue of nutritional rickets and the emerging idea of universal Vitamin D supplementation in pregnancy and early childhood.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point