Vitamin D in Pregnancy – Supplement or Not?
Maternal vitamin D deficiency is the major risk factor for neonatal vitamin D deficiency and nutritional rickets, and in this podcast, Prof Aris Siafarikas, Paediatric Endocrinologist at Perth Children’s Hospital, will cover the latest treatment and prevention.
This podcast is proudly supported by Sanofi
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point