Why Unfunded Vaccines are Important – Lecture CPD 1 Point
Just because a vaccine is not funded by the Govt doesn’t mean it’s not clinically valuable. Dr Beecham will explain first, how to effectively communicate to patients that unfunded vaccines represent a worthwhile investment in health and second, how to create effective practice systems to improve vaccine uptake.
This educational activity was developed by Healthed at the request of and with funding from GSK.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point