Women’s and Children’s Health Update: Managing Sexual Difficulties in Perimenopause and Menopause
In this episode:
– How to raise the topic of sexual difficulties
– Managing low libido in the older woman – and is testosterone the answer?
– Managing painful intercourse in older women
Host: Dr Terri Foran, Sexual Health Physician; Conjoint Senior Lecturer, School of Women’s and Children’s Health, UNSW
Guest: Dr Marita Long, General Practitioner; Committee member, the Australian Society of Psychosocial Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Total time: 20 mins
– Australasian Menopause Society
– Webcast on the use of testosterone in women
– Annual AMS Menopause Congress – Adelaide 26-28 November 2021
– Jean Hailes Foundation
– Where did my libido go? Dr Rosie King Available through Booktopia
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
– Listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
– Click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
– Log in to your myCPD dashboard
– Click on the Quick Log function to log your points
– A 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point
Enjoy this content?
Each fortnight, Healthed hosts a free webcast featuring leading experts on important topics for healthcare professionals. Register for the upcoming webcast by clicking the button below.