Women’s and Children’s Health Update: Mayer-Rokitansky-Küster-Hauser syndrome
In this episode:
– What exactly is the Mayer-Rokitansky-Küster-Hauser (MRKH) syndrome and how common is it?
– Optimising sexual functioning in women with (MRKH) syndrome
– Fertility options for women with (MRKH) syndrome
Host: Dr Terri Foran, Sexual Health Physician; Conjoint Senior Lecturer, School of Women’s and Children’s Health, UNSW
Guest: Dr Rebecca Deans, Consultant Gynaecologist; Paediatric and Adolescent Gynaecologist, Royal Hospital for Women and Sydney Children’s Hospital
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
– Listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
– Click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
– Log in to your myCPD dashboard
– Click on the Quick Log function to log your points
– A 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point
Enjoy this content?
Each fortnight, Healthed hosts a free webcast featuring leading experts on important topics for healthcare professionals. Register for the upcoming webcast by clicking the button below.