Women’s and Children’s Health Update: Updated Cervical Screening Guidelines – What’s New?
The Women’s & Children’s Health Update: Updated Cervical Screening Guidelines – What’s New?
In this episode:
– The changes to the Australian cervical screening guidelines to be implemented on 1/2/2021
– The rationale for these changes and what it will mean for our patients
– Special considerations for high-risk groups with an intermediate CST report – women over 50 years of age, those more than 2 years late for screening and those who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander.
Host: Dr Terri Foran, Sexual Health Physician; Lecturer, School of Women’s and Children’s Health, UNSW
Guest: A/Prof Deborah Bateson, Medical Director, Family Planning NSW; Clinical Associate Professor, University of Sydney
Total time: 24 mins
Important changes to the National Cervical Screening Program’s Clinical Guidelines pathway for women at intermediate risk
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point