Cases and Conundrums in Type 2 Diabetes 2018
Wednesday 14 November 2018 • 7pm–9.30pm AEDT
Continuing Professional Development Points
- RACGP: 4 Category 2 CPD points approved
- ACRRM: 2 Core PDP points approved
- A/Prof Neale Cohen – Type 2 Diabetes Clinical Trials Update – key Findings from Recent Studies
- Dr Gary Deed – Type 2 Diabetes – Simplifying The Choices – A Case Based Guide
- Prof Richard MacIsaac – Director, Department of Endocrinology and Diabetes, St Vincent’s Hospital
- Melbourne Museum, 11 Nicholson St, Carlton VIC
- Melbourne Museum Car Park located under the Museum. $7.00 flat rate per night if entered after 4:00pm and exit before 12:00am.
- The Melbourne Museum is an 8 minute walk from Victoria Street on the free City Circle Tram. Please visit PTV website to plan your trip.
- More information available at the Melbourne Museum website
Complimentary registration for GP registrars, junior doctors and medical students. Call Healthed to register – 1300 797 794.
OR WATCH THE FREE LIVE WEBCAST
While the seminar is taking place in Melbourne, health professionals across Australia can watch the live webcast in the comfort of your own home or clinic.
The webcast audience will have the opportunity to ask the speakers questions and participate in polling during the event. Stream the seminar on your computer, tablet or internet-connected device. Instructions on how to log in to the webcast will be emailed to registered delegates in the weeks before the event.
Check that your device is able to stream videos. Visit our Live Webcast page to make sure that you have the right browser, media player and internet speed.