Annual Women’s & Children’s Health Update DVD 2017
We are proud to announce the 2017 Annual Women’s & Children’s Health Update DVD is now available!
Purchase your copy today for only $99.
Watch 18 lectures from this year’s circuit on DVD for further learning and review.
This DVD is accredited for 16 Category 2 CPD points with RACGP and 8 Core PDP points with ACRRM.
You will receive the following:
- 3 DVDs containing 18 lectures (8 hours of content). The format is ‘picture-in-picture’ so that you can see the slide alongside the speaker synchronised with the audio track for maximum learning.
- A PDF handbook containing all lecture slides
- MCQ fax back sheet to complete in order to claim your CPD points
THE 2017 PROGRAM
- Cow’s Milk Allergy; Prof Katie Allen
- Cardiovascular Risk in Women with Type 2 Diabetes; A/Prof John Amerena
- Stroke Prevention and Management; A/Prof Bruce Campbell
- Persistent Bladder Discomfort – Assessment & Management; Dr Marcus Carey
- HRT – Overcoming Barriers to Uptake; Dr Sonia Davison
- Bone Health; Prof Peter Ebeling
- Bio-identical versus Body-identical HRT – What’s the Difference & Why is it Important?; A/Prof John Eden
- Not Only Birth Control – A Look at Non-contraceptive Benefits of Contraception; Dr Terri Foran
- How to Interpret IVF Success Rates; Dr Lyndon Hale
- Is it Gluten Intolerance or is it IBS?; A/Prof Geoff Hebbard
- Update to the Cervical Cancer Screening Programme; Dr Stella Heley
- Iron Deficiency in Pregnancy, Heart Failure and Pre-op; Dr Pradeep Jayasuriya
- Resistant Depression & Depression in Women; Dr Jon-Paul Khoo
- Porn Consumption & Its Impact on Relationships; Dr Rosie King
- Chronic Fatigue; Prof Andrew Lloyd
- Vaccination Update; A/Prof Kristine Macartney
- Acne in the Older Woman; Dr Alice Rudd
- A No Nonsense Guide to NIPT; Prof Graeme Suthers