A Practical Guide to Melatonin for Insomnia
Summary: Insomnia is a common disorder which has a significant negative impact on quality of life and patient outcomes. This talk examines the neurobiological basis of sleep, its functions, and current data on the pharmacological and psychological management of insomnia.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed videos
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute video earns 1 CPD point