Diabetic Eye – Practical Advice for GPs
Summary: Diabetic Retinopathy is the leading cause of reduced vision in working age Australians. This lecture will discuss ways in which General Practitioners can help to reduce the social and economic impact of Diabetic Retinopathy, by assisting in screening, early detection and treatment.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed videos
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute video earns 1 CPD point