Adult Asthma Update for GPs
Summary: Dr Andrew Scroop, a Respiratory and Sleep Physician at St Andrews Medical Centre and St Andrews and Calvary Wakefield Hospitals, discusses the latest guidance on adult asthma for General Practitioners with GP and RACGP President Dr Harry Nespolon.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed videos
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute video earns 1 CPD point